Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Book dummy nears completion!

At the beginning of October I posted that my goal for the book dummy class was to finish one book dummy and start on a second one.  I am on track to make that happen.  I have finished all of my rough layouts and have three finished illustrations.  We'll see what the reaction is in class tonight.  It always helps getting a crit to have things pointed out that perhaps haven't been noticed before.  It is a great way to improve, improve, improve!

I am now refining the manuscript for the next dummy and re-working the rough storyboard.  I have two rough illustrations that I worked on when I started refining the manuscript in the spring that will probably be my finished illustrations for the dummy. 

I have several other manuscripts waiting in the wings!  There is never a dull moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment