At the beginning of October I posted that my goal for the book dummy class was to finish one book dummy and start on a second one. I am on track to make that happen. I have finished all of my rough layouts and have three finished illustrations. We'll see what the reaction is in class tonight. It always helps getting a crit to have things pointed out that perhaps haven't been noticed before. It is a great way to improve, improve, improve!
I am now refining the manuscript for the next dummy and re-working the rough storyboard. I have two rough illustrations that I worked on when I started refining the manuscript in the spring that will probably be my finished illustrations for the dummy.
I have several other manuscripts waiting in the wings! There is never a dull moment!